About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Monday, August 30, 2010

I Know One Thing for Certain

And that is you are likely much warmer than me today.  Today it is 52 degrees and raining.  I had to hide the butter knives and vodka for fear I might do something crazy.  It is August and my two middle toes froze while running errands.  The whole city seems to be pissed off as I spotted several staring contests between strangers on the tram today.  Let's just say no one looked away and no one won.

The lack of heat wouldn't be so debilitating had I not just returned from the south of France where I was treated to 90 degree, low humidity weather.  Yeah, I am rubbing it in but I know you are all secretly relishing the fact that you are warmer than me today...much, much warmer.

On another note, you can catch me over on ACC today talking about straitjackets and stuff.

0 comments: