About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Friday, July 9, 2010

Feet

Ok...if that title doesn't get you curious, I am not sure what will. Today you can find me blogging over on ACC where I talk about Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and my feet. I guess you will just need to read it in order to understand the connection between the two.

0 comments: