About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Friday, July 10, 2009

I am a Lover, not a Writer

As my title suggests, I am not a writer and will never claim to be. As a result, there are rules when you are reading my blog:

1. Don't judge me...if I use the word "to" instead of "too", pretend I was in a hurry and not a dumb ass.
2. I will swear occassionally, see rule number 1.
3. Laugh at my jokes, I have Blog-dar and will block you if you don't at least chuckle or snicker.
4. Leave a comment or a message from time to time. I am unsure how to enforce the "time to time" frequency. I am sure there is a way. I will ask my light sabre producing co-workers and get back to you.
5. Ask me questions, but don't expect a knowledgeable answer.

We are officially approximately (kinda sorta) 6 weeks away from boarding a plane to Zurich.

Holy frackin crap.

3 comments:

The Goldest said...

Great title for the blog!

Regarding rule 3, no worries, I will always laugh at you...and thank you for creating this blog so that I may continue to poke fun at you even though you will not be sitting in the cube next to me.

Jessica said...

Hey! Glad to see the blog up and running. Exciting! Only weeks to go now. I am officially following you so I expect you to perform... go... be funny... jump... run... blog. Good girl. :)

Deborah said...

Brought a smile to my face this morning. You definitely have a way with words. Looking forward to more posts. See you soon!