About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today You Can Find Me...

over at TwoFools in Zurich talking about the upcoming smoking ban in Zurich. I have been looking forward to this day since my first meal in a Zurich restaurant. Between Spring springing and smoking bans banning, I am so excited I could eat some chocolate...so that is exactly what I will do.

2 comments:

the burnt apple said...

In NYC the ban has been in place for some time and I am a fan of it being implemented everywhere. It is pretty freaking awesome being able to go out for the night and not coming home smelling like a smokestack. However; you will quickly find more reasons to be frustrated. The one I am often annoyed with is that since smokers can't enjoy their habit inside, they indulge directly in front of the establishment's door. So whether you are just walking down the street or trying to get in somewhere, you will often be surrounded.

Kristi said...

Yeah, we are surrounded outside as well...my biggest pet peeve are the way people smoke here. They literally don't care if their lit cigarette gets close to you. I have to dodge them vs them taking care to avoid me.