About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Thursday, March 18, 2010

Branching Out

Today I begin posting regularly for ACC. Check out how to find a doctor in Switzerland, or at the very least you can see my beautiful prose in a different setting.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kristi,
We continue to enjoy your blog very much. It sounds like you are having a wonderful time and really taking advantage of so many great opportunities.

Recently we have gotten together a few times with one of your dad's cousins, Mary Alice Leahy Hoggett. She and her husband, Lee, and her mother, Aunt Tiny, were at Chrissy's wedding. Maybe you remember them. Anyway, another daughter of Aunt Tiny spends summers in Switzerland. Here name is Joan Leahy Gruver and when we told Mary Alice that you and David were living in Zurich, she said Joan would love to try to connect with you. I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of forwarding your blog info. Joan is a very fun loving and adventurous. She is about 5 years younger than your dad would be but she would definitely remember him. I hope you are able to connect with her and her husband and I hope your ears weren't ringing too much when we were talking about you. All good stuff.

Thinking of you.
Love, Uncle Charlie and Aunt Barbara