About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dooley-The Interview

After careful deliberation, the von Remicks have elected Dooley to answer the second most asked question we receive:

"Hey Remicks!"

"Um, we are the von Remicks now, get with the program"

"Oh, well that's weird.  Hey von Remicks!"

"Yes?"

"Do you like living in Zurich?"

"Why don't we let our family PR rep answer that for us.  It worked so well for Tiger Woods"

height="344">

So as you can see, we are belly dragging happy here. Gotta go, have to get Dooley ready for his interviews with Larry King and Barbara Wa Wa Walters.

5 comments:

The Goldest said...

Cute video--very nice to hear your voices!

lwelsh said...

love the flip video, hearing you two and seeing the doggies!! :)

Unknown said...

Wish I could say I was a natural with technology. Sorry it took so long, more videos to come!

Deborah said...

I think Stella liked the post. She is barking like the boys are here. I think it's Dooley's bell. So cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.