About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Monday, January 11, 2010

This Blog is Back in Bidness

I probably should have warned you all, but the Boy and I have been entertaining out of town guests and traveling our buttocks off since the weekend before Christmas. As a result, no bloggie posties from me. Hopefully I haven't lost my readers in the process. I can promise you this, I have a lot of shenanigans to share, so stay tuned!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday season.

0 comments: