About Me

My Photo
Kristi
The Boy, 2 Muttleys and I have finally realized our dream of living 1 mile from the Lindt Chocolate Factory. Leaving Atlanta (the World of Coke) for Zurich (the World of Chocolate) hasn't come without challenges, incredible fun or giggles. Follow along as I chronicle our adventures as we acclimate to this new Swiss lifestyle.
View my complete profile

Pages

Got a Question? Want theories on Life?

Well why don't you email me then: fromatlantatozurich@gmail.com

Followers

living in Switzerland
Expat Women - Helping Women Living Overseas
Monday, April 5, 2010

Sometimes the Best things in Life are Almost Free

Have dogs? Want to see them go Ape-poo crazy? Here is what you need to do and it is almost free:

1. Go to the store.
2. Buy something wrapped in plastic.
3. Unwrap what you just bought.
4. Get dogs excited by saying "look what I got!"
5. Watch your one dog start to shake.
6. Giggle.
7. Give your crazy dogs the plastic wrap.
8. Watch magic unfold, and it is almost free.


Also check me out on ACC where you will find me giving tips on how to survive as a trailing spouse. Unfortunately my tip list does not include taking plastic wrap, putting it into your mouth and trying to kill it like a woodland squirrel, but maybe I should have listed it...seems like a great stress reliever.

3 comments:

Brady said...

Here's my comment. You're funny. I've known that for a while. But I think you should start just saying shit instead of poo. Don't hold back! It's a blog! This isn't the Disney Channel!

Kristi said...

Brady! I agree, my blog could use a little shit talk now and then but I thought Ape-poo sounded way funnier. I will try to swear more for you, pinky swear.

Brady said...

Ah, I see. You thought it was funnier that way and I just ruined it. I will now eat my shit sandwich.